Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bring your sneakers!

I attended a wedding yesterday for a friend of mine who played at Websterville a few years ago. (Clark "Click" Agnew is a 6'8" monster who went on to play at Vermont Tech and then in Mexico for a season.)

Websterville coach Jay Ransom was there too. We talked; and I may have challenged him to round up some Warrior alumni to play a little rivalry game ...

All I need is a couple screeners and passers --

Seriously though, who'd be in for a game around "Christmas break"?

2 comments:

Jason Smith said...

I'd love to play. I'm hoping to get the week of Christmas off, so just let me know when it will be.

Anonymous said...

I think we need a three year commitment by all who would like to play. We also need to get a coach and then try to develop some chemistry. Do you really feel like 3 months notice is not enough time to train for an alumni event this big....?

-JAB