Monday, August 11, 2008

I'd have to say (in ref. to ?'s posed by my brother);

1. Best rec specs – I’ll let the poll decide. (#12 says Stephen Shankle)
2. Smallest backup center – Stephen Shankle slid over one-time on help defense I think. Him or Jack Frizzell (#12, Jason Smith. Jamie remembers Jason coming in to replace him one game. That's kind of like my memory of Jamie replacing Coon Verburg after Coon fouled out vs. Stowe in a play-off game.)
3. Deepest and best 3 point threat – I’d say me; but that would be after high school. Scott Guiel, Nate Cary or Andy Roy based on alumni games. (#12, me)
4. Best and only 6th man 1990 (my junior year) – did we have a 6th man? Jon Stertzbach maybe. (#12, Jon)
5. Best turnaround jumper from the foul line – Mike Shankle without a doubt; if you’re being facetious with the question. (#12, Mike Shankle)
6. Most athletic big man with big ups - you, yes, I guess I'd say you. Although none of our bigs could really sky. At least none I played with :) (#12, Buzeman)
7. Biggest trash talker - Dave DUHAIME (#12, Matt Vanderwarker)
8. Best "Reggie Miller like leg-kick" on a jumper – going back a ways, Mike Frochette (#12, Mike Frechette)
9. Most creative and niftiest passer – I’d say me. I had some of the best (no) look passing turnovers EVER. Derek Brunell was a stud. I looked up to him. Too bad he left the school. (#12, me)
10. Best shot blocker – you blocked me enough at home to dominate the court (#12, yes he said himself; Jamie FUULLLAAAAHHHHH)

*I was simple. If I had a no look pass for an assist and a trey fall, I was happy ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeff, I give you a 7 out of 10. Not bad.